Finastra off campus Drive : Finastra Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Product Analyst Role for B.E / B.Tech, M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc / MCA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Finastra :
At Finastra our purpose is to unlock the power of finance for everyone. We build and deliver innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. We’re one of the world’s largest FinTech’s working with over 9,000 customers, including 90 of the top 100 banks globally. Our scale and reach allow us to build long-lasting relationships that put our customers and their customers first.
Job Description :
Reporting to the Gopinath Annaji, the Associate Product Analyst will collaborate with the Development and Product Management teams on product requirements, design, documentation, and risk mitigation strategies. Participate in business case development, market research, and competitive intelligence analysis. Develop business requirements and collaborate in the translation of business requirements into technical requirements. Define system and functional requirements.
Job Title: Product Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility:
- Your deliverables as a Associate Product Analyst will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Creates recommendations and feature definition to address market opportunities.
- Gathers information from stakeholders to document functional, system, and/or data requirements.
- Perform product system impact analysis to determine affected functional areas of the application.
- Collaborates with team members to create detailed functional and/or technical specifications for complex development of new or modifications to existing applications or systems. May review requirements developed by other staff and provide guidance to improve requirement quality as necessary.
- Collaborates with team members in the development of specifications to create unit and integrated test cases.
- Assists in the analysis of results of unit and integration testing.
- Provides overall direction for product enhancements and general product development requirements.
- Serves as a liaison between internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborates with technical communications writer to develop proper and thorough documentation (internal and external) describing product changes as appropriate.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and distinguish defects from enhancement requests.
- Identifies training needs and designs, and trains employees on product usage and new features/functionality.
- Provides direction to less skilled employees in business systems analysis concepts. May design and implement training plans.
- Identifies continuous improvement opportunities for Product Management processes.
- May act as a team lead for project work and facilitate meetings, webinars, and focus groups.
- Assist in release preparation duties including release notes, bulletins, and/or supporting documentation.
Education and Skills :
- 0-1 years of business analysis or relevant experience.
- Financial industry experience preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong technical, analytical, and development skills including the ability to provide solutions to a variety of business problems of complex scope and complexity.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to mentor less experienced analysts.
- Advanced facilitation skills to conduct and facilitate focused requirements analysis discussions.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to organize and lead others in accomplishing project goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Advanced knowledge of defining system and functional requirements.
How To Apply Finastra off campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here