Finastra off campus Drive : Finastra Off Campus hiring fresher for Customer Support Role for Bachelor / Master Degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Finastra :
At Finastra our purpose is to unlock the power of finance for everyone. We build and deliver innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. We’re one of the world’s largest FinTech’s working with over 9,000 customers, including 90 of the top 100 banks globally. Our scale and reach allow us to build long-lasting relationships that put our customers and their customers first.
Job Description :
Finastra is looking for Customer Support in Bangalore.
Job Title: Customer Support
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility:
- A development program designed to give you exposure to different Customer Support and Success areas within different business units and functions to gain an understanding of Finastra as a whole.
- Rotations may include spending 12m across different areas such as Payments, Lending, Retail banking or our Global Customer Centre of Excellence.
- An enriching learning and mentorship program, which will help you enhance your career and develop highly transferable skills.
- The opportunity to develop meaningful relationships with various teams across Finastra.
- A chance to learn more about the fintech industry and how you can contribute to a world of open finance.
- Being part of a global FinStarter cohort across the globe within different functions and areas of the business and joining numerous developmental and social events.
- Flexibility to work in a hybrid model, both from home and from the office.
Education and Skills :
- A desire to learn and grow professionally across one or various functions within the firm
- Knowledge in Business, Commerce, Management, or related disciplines
- Knack for building relationships at all levels, negotiation, and stakeholder management
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Curious and comfortable with ambiguity
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-starter, ability to work in a virtual environment as needed
How To Apply Finastra off campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here