Guidehouse Off Campus Drive : Guidehouse off campus hiring fresher for Junior Associate Role for any degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Guidehouse :
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures with a focus on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare our clients for future growth and success. Headquartered in McLean, VA., the company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies.
Job Description :
Guidehouse is a leading management consulting firm serving the public and commercial markets. We guide our clients forward towards new futures that build trust in society and your professional skills along the journey. Join us at Guidehouse.
Job Title: Junior Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: India
Experinence : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Initiate calls requesting status of claims in queue.
- Contact insurance companies for further explanation of denials and underpayments
- Take appropriate action on claims to guarantee resolution.
- Ensure accurate and timely follow-up where required.
- Document actions taken in claims billing summary notes
- To prioritize the pending claims for calling from the aging basket to make a physical call by following the international norms and applicable rules for confidentiality and HIPAA compliance.
- Responsible for working on Denials, Rejections, LOA’s to accounts, making required corrections to claims.
- Shall understand and abide by the organizations’ information security policy and protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all information assets.
- Shall report incidents related to security of information to concerned authorities.
Education and Qualification :
- Expert in listening and resolving problems
- Expert to work in a team
- Proficient in delivering high quality result
- Ability to work accurately and parry detail attention
- Capable of grasping new concepts quickly
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Willing to work in flexible shift including night.
- Excellent communication
How To Apply Guidehouse Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here