Hike Off Campus Drive : Hike Off Campus hiring fresher for Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Hike :
Hike is an Indian AI-led Unicorn startup that is committed to building a new social future. Hike believes that the future of social will have products that are joyful and built around people, not the other way around. The company believes the future of social lies in social niches and is scaling that future through two unique products, Hike Sticker Chat & WinZO. Through Hike Sticker Chat, an expression platform, the company aims to reduce people’s dependency on the keyboard. It has also led an investment in WinZO, India’s online arcade platform. In August 2016, Hike became the 10th Indian startup to be valued at over $1 billion. Hike has raised over $261 million in capital from top-tier investors such as SoftBank, Tiger Global, Tencent, Foxconn & Bharti, among others.
Job Description :
At Hike, we’re building the Rush Gaming Universe
Job Title : Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : New Delhi
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- You will be responsible for creating, maintaining and enhancing CI/CD pipelines for all new launches and existing products (Android, iOS, Server)
- Create tools and frameworks to measure app performance for both android and iOS platforms.
- Flag down potential mobile CI/CD issues at the start of the development stage
- Simplify and automate stuff to prevent human error and intervention
- Ensure quality standards of the pushed code are upto the mark with quality pre-checks
- Understand the product and work towards innovation in Tooling and Performance sphere
- Maintaining and setup Selenium/Appium Test frameworks
- Maintaining and implementations of tools make our growth path more linear
- Experience in docker
- Analyze test results and provide appropriate solutions
Education and Skills :
- Degree in technical discipline or equivalent
- 0-2 years of experience performing Selenium/Appium automation for mobile platforms
- Excellent hands-on experience in creating pipelines in Jenkins (Groovy)
- Good to have hands-on Python scripting experience
- Development skills in Java
- Basic understanding of Rest API
- Basic knowledge of Database e.g. MySQL
- Performance testing exposure on mobile applications
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability with focus on preventive actions
- Experience or understanding of Agile development methodologies
- High degree of personal integrity and ability to maintain strict confidentiality
How To Apply Hike Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here