ICICI Bank Off Campus Drive : ICICI Bank Off Campus hiring fresher for Probationary Officers’ Programme for any graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About ICICI Bank :
ICICI was formed in 1955 at the initiative of the World Bank, the Government of India and representatives of Indian industry. The principal objective was to create a development financial institution for providing medium-term and long-term project financing to Indian businesses. Until the late 1980s, ICICI primarily focused its activities on project finance, providing long-term funds to a variety of industrial projects. With the liberalization of the financial sector in India in the 1990s, ICICI transformed its business from a development financial institution offering only project finance to a diversified financial services provider that, along with its subsidiaries and other group companies, offered a wide variety of products and services. As India’s economy became more market-oriented and integrated with the world economy, ICICI capitalized on the new opportunities to provide a wider range of financial products and services to a broader spectrum of clients. ICICI Bank was incorporated in 1994 as a part of the ICICI group. In 1999, ICICI became the first Indian company and the first bank or financial institution from non-Japan Asia to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
Job Description :
ICICI Bank Manipal Probationary Officer’s Programme is an initiative by ICICI Bank in partnership with Manipal Global Education Services. The programme is designed for young graduates aspiring to build a career in banking. More than 30,000 candidates have joined ICICI Bank in last 15 yrs.
Job Title : Probationary Officers’ Programme
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Mumbai
Experinence : Fresher – 1 Year
- Stipend during the programme: A total stipend of ₹1.77 lakh – ₹2.00 lakh will be paid during the programme.
- Starting Salary (CTC): ₹4.20 lakh o ₹4.60 lakh (Based on location).
- Deferred Allowance: Total Deferred allowance of ₹60,000. ₹30,000 will be paid at the end of the 2nd and 3rd year on completion of the programme.
- programme fees: Rs. 2,55,500 (including taxes). Education loan facility available.
Education and Skills :
- Education: Graduation or Engineering from any stream
- Qualifying Marks: Minimum with 55% in aggregate
- Age: Applicants should be below 27 years of age
How To Apply ICICI Bank Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here