IDFC FIRST Bank Off Campus Drive : IDFC FIRST Bank off campus hiring fresher for the Associate Customer Service Manager / Customer Service Executive Role for Bachelor’s in Engineering / Technology / Maths / Commerce / Arts / Science / Biology / Business / Computers / Management. graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About IDFC FIRST Bank :
IDFC FIRST Bank is a leading private sector universal Bank in India. Our Bank’s vision is to “build a world class bank in India, guided by ethics, powered by technology, and to be a force for social good”. IDFC Bank was promoted by IDFC Ltd (est. 1997) which was a premier DFI renowned for financing India’s infrastructure such as roads, ports, and power projects with a balance sheet of Rs. 75,337 crores. Capital First (est. 2012) was a successful technology led NBFC focused on financing consumer and MSME, with strong track record of growth profits and asset quality with a balance sheet of Rs. 27,351 crores. It has provided over 30 million loans & serves 60,000 + villages, cities and towns in India. Our bank believes in making customer-first products and the first universal bank to offer monthly interest credit on savings accounts, first to announce ZERO FEES on Savings accounts, first to issue life-time free credit cards with no minimum spend conditions, first to offer dynamic and low APR rates, first to announce “never-expiring” rewards points, and many more.
Job Description :
The role entails managing and scaling up the retail banking business for the branch managing operations and resources in the most cost efficient and technology effective manner. The role bearer would lead customer service and branch operations for a designated branch and be responsible for the daily branch upkeep. This role is the central custodian of all Rural Banking documents for the branch and provides operational support for Rural and semi urban Retail products. The role bearer is primarily accountable for ensuring seamless maintaining of customer life cycle, fulfilling customer requests and providing best-in class service.
Job Title: Associate Customer Service Manager/Customer Service Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: Fresher – 1 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Responsible for day-to-day operations and administration of the Branch, ensuring strict compliance with Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Responsible for branch operations and service delivery to the customers of a designated branch in our rural network.
- Data entry of application forms, creation of customer IDs, accounts, etc.
- File / document checking including KYC checking, application forms and loan document verification.
- Handling cash and clearing transactions.
- Maintaining good audit rating for the branch.
- Work towards ensuring best in class service delivery at the branch for external and internal customers.
- Work as an effective business partner in strategizing and driving the implementation of critical operational and regulatory practices for the branch such as compliance, Lending operations and operational risk.
- Oversee quality initiatives across operations team for optimization of processes in order to improve TAT and upgradation of SLAs.
- Employ tools such as automation and digitization to increase process efficiency.
Education and Skills :
- Graduation: Bachelor’s in Engineering / Technology / Maths / Commerce / Arts / Science / Biology / Business / Computers / Management.
- Experience: 0 to 1 years of relevant experience in Banking or allied Business.
How To Apply for IDFC FIRST Bank Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here