Incedo Off Campus Drive: Incedo Off Campus hiring fresher for Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Incedo :
Incedo is a US-based consulting, analytics and technology services firm. We help our clients achieve competitive advantage through End-to-End Digital Transformation. We have deep domain expertise in Financial Services, Telecom, Life Science & Healthcare and Product Engineering. Our uniqueness lies in bringing together strong engineering, data science and design capabilities with domain understanding and experience from digital natives. We cut across the constantly blurring boundaries between services and products to maximize business impact from emerging technologies.
Job Description :
We are looking for a passionate Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions in an Agile environment. They will be responsible for gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various frontend and backend languages, like C/C++, Java, Python, .NET, Angular or Reactjs. Candidates should be familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment
Job Title : Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Pune/Gurgaon
Experience : Fresher – 1 year
Role and Responsibility :
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Contributes towards technical analysis, development of technical specifications and implementation of solutions based on business needs
- Able to write well-designed and testable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance.
- Able to write functional requirement documents and guides
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features.
- Follow emerging technologies.
Education and Skills :
- 0 to 1 years of work experience in systems or application development
- B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech or MCA degree from a reputed university. Computer science background is preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Agile frameworks
- Understanding of Programming languages like C/C++,Java, Ruby, Python and .Net
How To Apply Incedo Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here