Incedo Off Campus Drive: Incedo Off Campus hiring fresher for System Engineer Trainee Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / BCA / BSC graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibilty and application details are given below.
About Incedo :
Incedo is a US-based consulting, analytics and technology services firm. We help our clients achieve competitive advantage through End-to-End Digital Transformation. We have deep domain expertise in Financial Services, Telecom, Life Science & Healthcare and Product Engineering. Our uniqueness lies in bringing together strong engineering, data science and design capabilities with domain understanding and experience from digital natives. We cut across the constantly blurring boundaries between services and products to maximize business impact from emerging technologies.
Job Description :
This role is an exciting opportunity for a high energy, enterprising individual to join a high caliber team in shaping and managing the infrastructure support. An opportunity also to work with well-known clients where we have existing relationships. L1 support engineer in infrastructure support will be playing primary role in managing the Customer infrastructure.
Job Title : System Engineer Trainee
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Gurgaon
Experience : Fresher – 2 years
Role and Responsibility :
- Identify and interpret issues with impact through various sources (emails, user reports, monitoring tool alerts etc) and follow ITIL support procedures to respond
- Collate and interpret information from various sources to help diagnose the issue.
- Assess and prioritize faults and respond or escalate accordingly following ITIL aligned processes.
- Handle P1 and P2 issues, Initiate and handle bridge calls with clients as when required.
- Troubleshooting Infrastructure issues (Linux/Windows/Network/Citrix)
- Write end user mass communications, and share them as per process
- Coordinate with stakeholders/vendors for issue resolution and Root Cause Analysis
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Perform infrastructure health checks and flag issues based on impact.
- Manage and maintain EM7 & SolarWinds Monitoring Systems.
- Identify problems, and frequently present viable solutions to problems.
- Handle multiple priorities with multiple clients / ability to work in multi-client environment.
- Should be open to suggest and help implement process improvements and development opportunities for self and the team.
- Consistently demonstrates good customer service throughout the area of responsibility.
- Co-operate with other teams. Actively encourage strong working relationships with other teams.
Education and Skills :
- 0-2 years of total experience, in IT infrastructure environment
- B.Tech /B.E/BCA/BSc(IT)degree from a reputed university.
How To Apply Incedo Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here