Josh Talks Off Campus Drive : Josh Talks Off Campus hiring fresher for Program Consultant Role for Bachelor’s / Master’s degree and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibilty and application details are given below.
About Josh Talks :
Josh is on a mission to help people from underserved communities live high-quality lives by nurturing human talent with the power of technology. We started out in 2015, giving rural youth access to relatable role models in vernacular languages through the Josh Talks platform. Over the years, we have evolved to provide affordable employability-enhancing skills through our Android app, Josh Skills, to enable our users to achieve their dreams and fulfill their aspirations. Our best-in-class courses have generated strong user feedback with industry-leading course completion rates, unlocking employment opportunities for them.
Job Description :
We are looking for a motivated and driven individual who will be leading sales for a program that would enable women to enter the workforce by equipping them with suitable training and resources to prepare for interviews and professional development in addition to providing them with placement support and opportunities. The position will require the individual to be proactive in terms of communication between all stakeholders involved in this program including but not limited to the enrolled women, placement partners, and Josh Talks. You will also be responsible for collecting data and suggesting changes in the program based on the data.
Job Title : Program Consultant
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Gurugram / Work From Home
Experinence : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Own end-to-end smooth execution of the program in terms of operations and logistics.
- Lead communications between various stakeholders and channels (Telegram/WhatsApp, Google Classroom) across Josh Talks and the placement partners.
- Collect data, track the relevant metrics, organise it, and share conclusions based on the same.
- Manage and overlook responsibilities among multiple stakeholders and ensure efficient and timely delivery of outcomes
- Provide placement support, including platform onboarding, interview scheduling, and coordination.
- Address and resolve student grievances effectively.
- Fresher with 0-2 years of experience
- Has excellent communication skills
- Has excellent command of Spoken English and Hindi
- Is comfortable with tech-friendly platforms like Google Classroom, Telegram, etc. (preferred)
- Is data-oriented and has attention to detail
- Is organised in general, and especially in terms of data collection and analysis
- Is motivated, driven, and has the ability to take on responsibilities as and when required
How To Apply Josh Talks Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here