MetricStream Off Campus Drive : MetricStream Off Campus hiring fresher for Member Technical Staff Role for B.E / B.Tech / MCA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About MetricStream :
MetricStream, the independent market leader in enterprise and cloud applications for Governance, Risk, Compliance (GRC) and Quality Management, makes GRC simple. MetricStream apps improve business performance by strengthening risk management, corporate governance, regulatory compliance, vendor governance, and quality management for hundreds of thousands of users in dozens of industries, including Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Energy and Utilities, Food, Retail, CPG, Government, Hi-Tech and Manufacturing. MetricStream is headquartered in San Jose, California, with an operations and R&D center in Bangalore, India, and sales and operations support in 12 other cities globally.
Job Description :
MetricStream is looking for DevOps Engineers with expertise in automated infrastructure build tools and environments. As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for defining the big picture of flow of value from MetricStream’s R&D into the MetricStream GRC Cloud. You will work with Engineering Team to define, change and evolve systems, Architecture, Infrastructure, Tools to optimize the velocity of innovation moving from development to production. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to drive changes, automate processes and provide continuous optimization of system performance, speed and reliability & security.
Job Title : Member Technical Staff
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore / Chennai / Hyderabad / Mumbai / Delhi / Gurgaon / Pune / Kolkata / Noida / Remote
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Required to have expertise in J2EE Applications & Integration Middleware based software product areas (IBM, Oracle, SAP, etc.)
- Should be an expert in one or more Java Application Server configurations, Maintenance and deployment.
- Manage and support large scale, high availability production deployments – including hands on work on installation, configuration, tuning, and scaling Web-Application Servers.
- In addition, this person will help out MetricStream customers (hosted as well as on-site installed) remotely, ensure in-house development server deployments are appropriately installed and managed
Education and Skills :
- BE or B Tech or MCA
- 0Yrs – 2Yrs
- Good knowledge of the Application Server architecture is required
- Candidate must be experienced in Java App Server Tuning, Troubleshooting, Management
- Working knowledge of Oracle RDBMS, MongoDB is an added plus
- Having experience in Infrastructure DevOps, with exposure to Microservices architecture and deployment in cloud
- Should have worked on setting-up/migration from a monolithic application to Microservices using containerization solutions (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Prior experience in automating CI/CD process using open-source tools
- Deployment Automation & Orchestration platform (Jenkins)
- Collaborative version control systems (Git/GitHub/GitLab)
- Configuration management tools like Ansible
- Cloud computing and container solutions such as Amazon EC2, Docker
- Container orchestration platforms (Kubernetes)
- Relevant Certification would be an added plus.
- The candidate must also be flexible enough to work different shifts in a 24×7 support environment
How To Apply MetricStream Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here