Netapp Off Campus Drive : Netapp Off Campus hiring fresher for Technical Support Engineer Role for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Netapp :
Founded in 1992 and headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, NetApp specializes in helping our customers get the most out of their data with industry-leading cloud data services, storage systems, and software.
Job Description :
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will provide technical support to customers, customer support personnel, and field support staff, focused on diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging the Cloud product line. Support incidents can range from various hardware and/or software issues with Cloud systems and solutions, to multi-system, multi-vendor, and multi-network interoperability issues.
Job Title : Technical Support Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Respond to post sales customer support issues, raised by the customer via phone/email/web, or internally via Active Support
- Participate in Cloud Active Support, monitoring and managing alerts
- Research customer issues in a timely manner and follow up directly with customers on recommendations and action plans
- Technical troubleshooting of customer environments and the Cloud product
- Collection and analysis of multi-platform logs to identify issues and determine root cause
- Case and Incident management
- Collaborate with other Technical Support Engineers who may need assistance working a case; utilize your area of expertise to help them in order to most quickly facilitate solutions for customers
- Escalate cases to other more senior Technical Support Engineers and/or Escalation Engineers when the problem is too complex or falls out of your specific area of expertise
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including higher-level engineers, knowledge base, and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues
- Create new knowledge base articles to share information for reuse throughout the Technical Support centre
- Share best practices with Technical Support centre staff and learn about new technologies and complimentary storage applications
- Mentor colleagues to help the team grow
- Deliver training material for NetApp employees
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Electrical, Electronic Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience; and new grad with no experience to 1 or 2 years of experience in a relevant technical support role
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple work streams
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
How To Apply Netapp Off Campus Drive??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here