PhonePe Off Campus Drive : PhonePe Off Campus hiring fresher for Business Analyst Role for Bachelor / Master Degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About PhonePe :
PhonePe is a mobile payments app that allows you to transfer money instantly to anyone, by using just their mobile number. Our goal is to make digital payments so easy, safe & universally accepted that people never feel the need to carry cash or cards again.
Job Description :
You’ll be closely working on problem statements and influencing decisions that impacts 300M people. That’s 20% of the country, if you’re not keeping track. You’ll get to interact with some of the smartest professionals that the country has to offer and get exposure to all facets of building a product and at scale. You get complete ownership and responsibility of all analytics support for your area – right from identifying the problem to presenting to the CEO, if need be.
Job Title : Business Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experinence : 0.6 months – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Be an integral part of the pod strategy and will have to define the critical metrics. You’ll also monitor performance trends and influence any interventions, based on performance.
- Collaborate closely with the business, and product functions to understand the business problem and translate them into the right analytical problem statement
- Own the entire insight generation phase and work on deep, thorough analysis to provide unbiased answers on the identified problem statement. These insights and decisions will be influenced based on your presentation of the evidence, backed by data-driven hypothesis
- Move past just being the “Data person” and contribute with individual thoughts on how to improve the critical metrics for the pod. We love people who think of themselves as the business owner and then goes back to the data to prove or disprove the thought.
- Act as the analytics and visualization SME for the team and ensure that the dashboards are designed and built in a way that makes it easy for the pod to consume the data they need
Education and Skills:
- Minimum 0.6 M to 3 years of analytics experience in relevant roles
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills
- Penchant for business & curiosity to understand how the product works
- Ability to write complex queries on SQL to manipulate, consolidate multiple data sources for the purpose of dashboarding and analysis
- Intuition for data and ability to handle big data sources
- Strong working knowledge in Excel and visualization tools like PowerBI, Tableau, QlikView
- Understanding of data-analysis languages such as R, Python and in core statistical concepts is expected;
- Experience in building ML models is good-to-have, but not mandator
- Ability to clearly explain thoughts and ideas either verbally or in the written form.
- Candidates who are able to explain the story behind their analysis will find themselves at an advantage
How To Apply PhonePe Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here