Uber Off Campus Drive : Uber Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Risk Analyst Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Uber :
We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride or a sandwich, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
Job Description :
We are seeking an experienced risk or fraud analyst to join our Risk Operations Team. The analyst will be responsible for monitoring fraud trends around the world. This analyst will optimally analyze trends, and deploy recommendations and algorithms which require strong communication across product, engineering, data science, finance, and operations partners in a complex environment. As an owner of key fraud metrics, you should have the analytics experience, intellectual curiosity, and resourcefulness to identify, measure, and mitigate new and emerging loss vectors. In this role, you will require a mix of business and technical acumen and also strong cross-functional skills to communicate with various internal and external partners.
Job Title : Associate Risk Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : Fresher – 3 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- This hands-on analytics role will be responsible for supervising Uber’s Risk platform capabilities and developing new strategies to keep the fraudsters off Uber by identifying patterns using data analysis and visualization
- You will serve as the subject matter authority on analytics/data-driven solutions that mitigate the risk of financial losses while also maintaining a positive user experience and enabling Uber to continue making big bold bets.
- You will develop a solid understanding of key Uber systems and tools to optimally review and analyze emerging trends and provide recommendations for mitigating emerging fraud vectors.
- Communicate optimally with cross-functional teams across subject areas such as product, engineering, data science with a focus on Risk/Fraud mitigation.
Education and Skills :
- Experience with data analytics/data science 0-3 Years experience Coursework or projects in data science and analytics BS or degree in other quantitative fields
How To Apply Uber Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here