Wolters Kluwer Off Campus Drive: Wolters Kluwer Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Product Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Wolters Kluwer :
Wolters Kluwer (AEX: WKL) is a leading global provider of information, software, and services for professionals. We serve customers in more than 180 countries, operating through four divisions: Health; Tax & Accounting; Governance, Risk & Compliance; and Legal & Regulatory. The Company is committed to helping professionals improve the way they do business and solve complex problems with confidence in an ever-changing world.
Job Description :
Wolters Kluwer is looking for Associate Product Software Engineer in Chennai.
Job Title : Associate Product Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Work Location : Chennai
Experinence : Fresher – 2 Years
Role And Responsibility :
- The Associate Product Software Engineer will take an active role in completely understanding product / customer implementation specifications as defined in the functional / technical / abstract design documents, and implement/enhance/test/configure the custom solutions meeting the quality standards.
- Responsible for understanding business and product / project requirements and translating them to programming / QA deliverables that adhere to the product / project roadmap
- Responsible for problem analysis and solution design, tracking project metrics (KPIs) for the project, and ensure timely escalation of issues to the concerned functional lead
- Work and understand the product capabilities really well enough to make the right decisions around design, configuration and implementation.
- Keep up with the latest technologies and trends and assist with recommendations on innovative solutions where needed
- Responsible for understanding the base products functionality Passport.
- Responsible for problem analysis, solution approach in designing, developing, Testing and implementing a maintainable solution
- Responsible for fixing defects, troubleshooting issues and ensuring timely delivery.
- Role Specific Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing software code with limited or no assistance from the Supervisor and unit testing deliverables to meet quality standards, debugging and troubleshooting problems and time bound delivery of assigned projects .Follow the development best practices and coding standards
- Responsible for working with technical/functional leads in understanding requirements
- Tests code to ensure that logic and syntax are correct, and that program results are accurate;
- Responsible for working with QA team on test automation and continuous integration activities
- Focus on improving the quality of code developed
Education and Skills :
- Good in Core Java and Groovy
- Good in analytical and logical skills
- Minimum 0-1 years of experience in software development.·
- Good in SQL Skills
- Good communication skills
How To Apply Wolters Kluwer Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here