Wolters Kluwer Off Campus Drive : Wolters Kluwer Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate IT Operations Analyst Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc graduates and any batch graduates. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Wolters Kluwer :
Wolters Kluwer (AEX: WKL) is a leading global provider of information, software, and services for professionals. We serve customers in more than 180 countries, operating through four divisions: Health; Tax & Accounting; Governance, Risk & Compliance; and Legal & Regulatory. The Company is committed to helping professionals improve the way they do business and solve complex problems with confidence in an ever-changing world.
Job Description :
The IT Operations Team is a part of Wolters Kluwer Global Business Services (GBS). GBS is designed to provide services to the business units in the areas of technology, sourcing, procurement, legal, finance, and accounting which includes our North American-Accounting Center. These global centers promote team collaboration using best practices around a specific focus area to drive results and enhance operational efficiencies. There is a constant endeavor to benchmark against best-in-class industry standards to improve the quality of deliverables, increase cost savings, enhance productivity and reduce time to market for products and applications.
Job Title : Associate IT Operations Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Work Location : Pune
Experinence : Fresher – 3 years
Role And Responsibility :
- Knowledge of IAAS/PAAS on Windows Azure/AWS Cloud Platforms
- Knowledge of Azure ILB/AppGateways/Traffic Managers
- Knowledge installation/migration/up-gradation of Windows/Linux servers
- Troubleshooting issues with Windows/Linux servers.
- Experience in supporting applications like Web Apps, Websites, and applications hosted on IIS.
- Hands-on Experience in IIS administration.
- Knowledge of Ansible, Terraform.
- Knowledge of application deployment tools and deployment processes.
- Incident and change management process knowledge – ITIL is preferred
- Good Understanding of Networking tools and Network related troubleshooting
- Good understanding of storage and backup administration
- Good understanding and troubleshooting skills on Active Directory/GPO/DHCP/DNS
- ITIL experience and experience on Release and Build deployment experience
- Understanding of various monitoring tools (Eg: Axonius, Zabbix, Opsramp, SCOM, F5, AppDynamics, PRTG, Pagerduty)
- Understanding of ticketing tools like Service Now and Jira
- Hands-on Experience in Microsoft Azure /AWS.
- Experience in Application Operations and DevOps skills are preferred.
Education and Skills :
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Information Technology, or related field.
- Preferred: Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field.
- 0-3 years’ IT Experience 0-3 years’ experience managing Windows and or Linux operating systems 0-3 years’ experience managing systems in Azure, AWS. 0-3 years’ experience working with ARM and or CFT templates 0-3 years’ experience working with configuration management solutions (i.e. Ansible, Chef, Puppet) 0-3 years’ experience in data base support Experience working in a student employment program or related experience An interest in Information Technology and in Information Services and Software space
How To Apply Wolters Kluwer Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here