Zscaler Off Campus Drive : Zscaler Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc graduates and any passout graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Zscaler :
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
Job Description :
The Software Engineer will have the end-to-end ownership of feature starting from testing, automation (if applicable), deployment and helping with monitoring of the feature(s). Zscaler is looking for an Associate Software Engineer in Chandigarh.
Job Title : Associate Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Chandigarh, Punjab
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- QA and test automation of Zscaler API and UI services.
- Develop tools and infrastructure to improve the quality and efficiency of testing.
- Understand requirements, develop an exhaustive test plan, execute manual and automated test cases, dig deeper into issues, identify root causes and articulate defects clearly.
- Strive for excellence in quality by looking beyond obvious scenarios and stated requirements and by keeping end user needs in mind.
- Deliver a high-quality robust product in a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with the Development, Product Management, and cloud Operations teams from design to release of the product/feature.
- Define cloud deployment procedures and monitors/alerts for the features and work with cloud deployment team for the implementation.
- Recreate complex customer and production reported issues to determine root cause and verify the fix.
- Stay current with the latest technology, tools, and methodologies; share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to peers.
Education and Skills :
- Graduate or Masters in Computer Science Engineering or a related field.
- 0-2 years of experience in a QA, DevTest (SDET) in API and UI testing.
- Automation development skills in Python or Java.
- Experience in automation framework development & test automation.
- Experience of working in Unix/Linux environments and hands-on with Unix shell commands.
- Working knowledge of Web Access and HTTP/HTTPS.
- Knowledge of REST-API and testing tools like Jmeter, Postman.
- Working experience on Selenium, TestNG and/or Pytest automation framework.
- Excellent debugging, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Working Experience in Cloud Platform and Services is an advantage.
How To Apply ZscalerOff Campus Drive??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here