Amazon Off Campus Drive : Amazon Off Campus hiring fresher for Quality Assurance Associate Role for any graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Amazon :
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Job Description :
The Quality Assurance Associate will quickly analyze print book file quality and make decisions based on specifications and instructions. The QA associate is responsible for final file quality and should be able to accurately determine whether something passes or fails according to specifications, have strong attention to detail, and the ability to adapt to updated instructions. The candidate should be professional, work autonomously, navigate effectively through a decision-driven workflow, and be able to track data through Excel.
Job Title : Quality Assurance Associate
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : Fresher – 1 Year
Role and Responsibility :
- Perform quick, visual reviews of print book files based on specifications and training
- Perform repetitive tasks that will require the individual to make judgment-based decisions based on guidelines provided in the standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Compare each task against specifications outlined in SOPs
- Within general workflow guidelines, work autonomously to meet targets and timelines
- Perform tasks using fair judgment in understanding instructions provided by the Subject Matter Experts, managers, or SOPs
- Effectively communicate questions to Quality Assurance Specialists and Quality Assurance Leads
- Record data based on daily work using Excel
Education and Skills :
- Functioning knowledge of Microsoft systems including: Word, Excel
- Fluent English language skills (spoken and written)
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment driven by software systems and processes
- Ability to trouble-shoot and make visual quick decisions based on training
- Ability to work weekends
How To Apply Amazon Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here