Comcast Off Campus Drive : Comcast Off Campus hiring fresher for Data Engineer Role for Bachelor’s Degree graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Comcast :
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the worlds best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Job Description :
Responsible for designing, building and overseeing the deployment and operation of technology architecture, solutions and software to capture, manage, store and utilize structured and unstructured data from internal and external sources. Establishes and builds processes and structures based on business and technical requirements to channel data from multiple inputs, route appropriately and store using any combination of distributed (cloud) structures, local databases, and other applicable storage forms as required. Develops technical tools and programming that leverage artificial intelligence, machine learning and big-data techniques to cleanse, organize and transform data and to maintain, defend and update data structures and integrity on an automated basis. Creates and establishes design standards and assurance processes for software, systems and applications development to ensure compatibility and operability of data connections, flows and storage requirements. Reviews internal and external business and product requirements for data operations and activity and suggests changes and upgrades to systems and storage to accommodate ongoing needs. Work with data modelers/analysts to understand the business problems they are trying to solve then create or augment data assets to feed their analysis. Works under general supervision and may require training and detailed instructions for assigned tasks.
Job Title : Data Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Work Location : Chennai
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Develops data structures and pipelines aligned to established standards and guidelines to organize, collect, standardize and transform data that helps generate insights and address reporting needs.
- Focuses on ensuring data quality during ingest, processing as well as final load to the target tables.
- Creates standard ingestion frameworks for structured and unstructured data as well as checking and reporting on the quality of the data being processed.
- Creates standard methods for end users / downstream applications to consume data including but not limited to database views, extracts and Application Programming Interfaces.
- Develops and maintains information systems (e.g., data warehouses, data lakes) including data access Application Programming Interfaces.
- Participates in the implementation of solutions via data architecture, data engineering, or data manipulation on both on-prem platforms like Kubernetes and Teradata as well as Cloud platforms like Databricks.
- Determines the appropriate storage platform across different on-prem (minIO and Teradata) and Cloud (AWS S3, Redshift) depending on the privacy, access and sensitivity requirements.
- Understands the data lineage from source to the final semantic layer along with the transformation rules applied to enable faster troubleshooting and impact analysis during changes.
- Collaborates with technology and platform management partners to optimize data sourcing and processing rules to ensure appropriate data quality as well as process optimization.
- Handles data migrations/conversions as data platforms evolve and new standards are defined.
- Preemptively recognizes and resolves technical issues utilizing knowledge of policies and processes.
- Understands the data sensitivity, customer data privacy rules and regulations and applies them consistently in all Information Lifecycle Management activities.
- Identifies and reacts to system notification and log to ensure quality standards for databases and applications. Solves abstract problems beyond single development language or situation by reusing data file and flags already set.
- Solves critical issues and shares knowledge such as trends, aggregate, quantity volume regarding specific data sources.
Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
How To Apply Comcast Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here