Comcast Off Campus Drive : Comcast Off Campus hiring fresher for SDET Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Comcast :
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the worlds best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Job Description :
Responsible for validating product quality by analyzing and testing the quality of the code base. Focuses on writing code that will be executed in an automated and repeatable fashion which will reduce manual testing efforts and increase code quality and consistency. Develops and maintains code that validates front-end, middleware and database systems, using the latest tools and programming languages. Partners with software engineers to write efficient automation code using coding standards and best practices. Works with engineering team to deliver automated tests that satisfy product automation requirements. Executes automated code and reports results to team. Repairs simple broken automation scripts. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
Job Title : SDET Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Work Location : Chennai
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Write and edit automated test code, using the same standards as a Software Engineer, that allows for repeatable, reliable testing solutions to test the wide functionality of products and software in accordance with specifications and technical requirements, maintaining automation codebase in a version control system (GIT, SVN).
- Analyze broken test cases and diagnose and repair to working order.
- Execute automated test scripts and evaluate results.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Skills :
- 0-2 Years
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
How To Apply Comcast Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here