Gap Inc Off Campus Drive: Gap Inc Off Campus hiring for the Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Gap Inc :
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years. But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you’re one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren’t afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
Job Description :
In this role, you will design highly scalable and high performing technology solutions in an Agile work environment and produce and deliver code and/or test cases using Agile practices. You will collaborate closely with business support teams, product managers, security and architecture to assist in resolving critical production issues to help simplify and improve business processes through the latest in technology and automation. You are a technical expert that will lead through the requirements gathering, design, development, deployment, and support phases of a product. You will become proficient in at least one core programming languages or packages.
Job Title : Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Hyderabad
Experinence : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Define technical specifications and development requirements that result in high performing technology.
- Develop and review software to solve business problems of moderate scope by keeping customer experience at the forefront.
- Adopt and model a DevOps mindset by applying automation, continuous integration and continuous delivery in everything we do.
- Foster innovation by applying best practices and learning from emerging technologies and through collaboration with cross functional stakeholders.
- Provide on the job training to new members.
- Communicate difficult concepts and provide recommendations.
- Enables collaboration such as mobilizing teams and active participation in problem solving sessions.
Education and Skills :
- LOCATION Spoke – Hyderabad
- STATUS Regular Full time
- PAY RANGE ₹72,850.00-₹92,900.00
- Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.
How To Apply Gap Inc Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here