Genpact Off Campus Drive : Genpact Off Campus hiring fresher for Business Analyst Role for BE/B- Tech, BCA, MCA, BSc/MSc, MBA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Genpact :
Genpact is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. Led by our purpose — the relentless pursuit of a world that works better for people — we drive digital-led innovation and digitally enabled intelligent operations for our clients. Guided by our experience reinventing and running thousands of processes for hundreds of clients, many of them Global Fortune 500 companies, we drive real-world transformation at scale. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining our expertise in end-to-end operations and our AI-based platform, Genpact Cora, we focus on the details – all 90,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi, and more than 30 countries in between, we connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent the ways companies work. We know that reimagining each step from start to finish creates better business outcomes. Whatever it is, we’ll be there with you – accelerating digital transformation to create bold, lasting results – because transformation happens here.
Job Description :
In this role, the Business Analyst is responsible for the successful development of easy to complex reporting solutions to meet client needs. Interacts directly with customers and colleagues in the development of reporting and analytic solutions. May act as a point of contact or mentor for complex projects involving multiple resources and tasks.
Job Title : Business Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- Develop robust spreadsheet models with clearly defined inputs, calculations, and final output.
- Strive for Customer Delight every time and minimize/eliminate scope for Customer Dissatisfaction
- Collaborates with clients and team in the design and development of reporting solutions using Excel and VBA.
- Develops, validates and executes queries, develops complex reports and performs data analysis that answers business questions for our customers.
- Makes recommendations based on data extracted, suggest or ideate compelling visuals that cater to the needs of customers
- Turns data into actionable information through reporting solutions.
- Utilize VBA in new and existing Excel-based tools to automate recurring work processes.
- Provide documentation including data flow mapping for new and existing spreadsheet models.
- Develop automated and reusable routines for extracting information from client data sources.
- Create data visualizations that communicate information effectively
- Troubleshoots technical details / issues and conduct RCA (Root Cause Analysis) in case of any failure or quality issue leading to impact client metrics
- Exhibit willingness to provide support by mentoring another analyst
- Buddy QC and eye to detail checks to identify potential failure mode
- Participation in team activity/Meetings
Eduaction and Skills :
- BE/B- Tech, BCA, MCA, BSc/MSc, MBA
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
- Able to conduct calls and clearly communicate with clients on challenges, understanding the requirements, etc.
- Superb communication and negotiation skills
How To Genpact Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here