KPMG Off Campus Drive : KPMG Off Campus hiring fresher for Analyst Role for B.com/ BBA/ B.tech/ BCA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About KPMG :
Set up in 2008, KPMG Global Services (KGS) India is a strategic global delivery organization that works with more than 50 KPMG member firms to provide a progressive, scalable and customized approach to business requirements. The KGS India journey has been one of consistent growth, with a current employee count of c.12,000, operating from four locations in India — Bengaluru, Gurugram, Kochi and Pune — providing a range of Audit, Advisory and Tax-related services to member firms within the KPMG network.
Job Description :
The Analyst is responsible for conducting a periodic review in line with client policy to fulfil Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements. You will be expected to deliver against targets for both productivity and quality, managing your own pipeline and taking onboard feedback from approvers who are responsible for quality checking cases
Job Title : Analyst
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Gurgaon
Experience : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Work independently or in coordination with other team members on km focused projects for various member firms and global teams under tax & legal.
- Work with KM and service line leads in sustaining a healthy and stronger knowledge platform for all tax practitioners and MFs
- Open to use various modes of communication to build relationship with various business leads and knowledge managers
- Manage content assets, life cycle management and ensure they are surfacing correctly on various user interfaces and portal pages
- Provide design support, newsletter creation, content outreach activities and be able to write succinct abstracts
- Managing and complying to Global Metadata Taxonomy in KPMG
- Be the offshore portal lead for respective group and manage/identify ways to update/promote and modify portal content/design on global pages
- Work on home.kpmg site update for MFs such as ASPAC
- Provide animation support for annulment and service launches
- Use/build analytics reports and help KMs make decisions on content promotion/archival and follow industry trends
Education and Skills :
- Good understanding of mechanisms and structure of Content Management systems
- Proficiency in managing content/design on MS SharePoint 2013/2016/O365
- Sound knowledge and good working experience on all MS Office products
- Working knowledge of AEM will be an added advantage
- Good analytical skills to work through data and information and can clearly communicate results in a verbal or written format
- Exposure and understanding of Knowledge Management concepts specially in other professional services/consulting firms
How To Apply KPMG Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here