Atlas Copco Off Campus Drive: Atlas Copco Off Campus hiring fresher for Field Service Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / Diploma graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Atlas Copco :
Atlas Copco is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with customers in more than 180 countries. In 2021, Atlas Copco had revenues of approx. BSEK110 (11 BEUR) and about 43 000 employees at year-end.
Job Description :
The aim of the Field Service Engineer is to provide with service and technical support to the assigned customers. Develop and maintain regular contacts with customers for long time agreement at all levels. Implement the service plan to increase the customer satisfaction.
Job Title : Field Service Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Chennai
Experience : Fresher
Role and Responsibility :
- To look into the day-to-day functions of the service related jobs and resolve day-to-day issues in the specified Customers.
- Execute the service plan effectively by maintaining a close co-ordination with the Service Team leader
- To provide service to customers, discuss with them, make route cause analysis and give presentations to customer to improve life cycle of the Product.
- Resolve issues at the specified customer and also be carry out day to day functions of service related job
- Handle Customer Complaint (Warranty/ Goodwill/ Others) and ensure proper logging into QCM data base
- Ensure and meet the target response time
- Provide customer training for better up time of the product
- Co-ordinate with service sales team for proper execution of service plan
- Mange the big key accounts and ensures customer satisfaction
- Co-ordinate with Project team for installation of machines allocated to service
- Analyze the problems and inform to team leader accordingly
- Ensure “Safety Health and Environment” compliance at on site workshop
- Find out the red-flags and analyze the root cause for red-flags
- Provide support to the aftermarket sales team in lead generations for AMCs and Spare parts
- To handle and administer various different techniques of service processes with regard to IMS
- On site knowledge of Handheld, Fixture spindle, pneumatic, software product, QAT tools and accessories
Education and Skills :
- B.E ( ECE & EEE ) – 0 to 2 years’ experience in Maintenance and Service
- Diploma ( Electrical ) – 1 to 2 years’ experience in Maintenance and Service
- Experience in networking and PLC communications
- Very Good in English and Local Language communication
How To Apply Atlas Copco Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official WhatsApp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here