OSI Systems Off Campus Drive : OSI Systems Off Campus hiring fresher for Technical Support Trainee Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E /M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc Graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About OSI Systems :
OSI Systems Inc. is a diversified global developer, manufacturer and seller of security and inspection products, medical devices, and optoelectronic-based components, as well as a provider of engineering and manufacturing services. The company has more than 30 years of experience in electronics engineering and manufacturing and employs over 3,000 people through offices and production facilities located in more than a dozen countries. Our singular focus is to help security experts, clinical professionals and high-tech developers solve real-world problems and issues.
Job Description :
OSI Systems companies have a long history of developing innovative solutions to bring a better quality of life to the world. Healthcare, security, and defense are among the key markets where we have made significant inroads with new ideas, products, and processes. We know that many people live in difficult and dangerous conditions. To improve these circumstances, experts need simple, effective tools utilizing the latest in technology
Job Title : Technical Support Trainee
Job Type : Full Time
Work Location : Hyderabad
Experinence : Fresher – 3 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Technical Support will be the 1st point of contact to all the technical needs of the users
- Respond to the user Incidents/requests either via mail, call, chat or in person based on the need.
- Coordinates, diagnoses and troubleshoots reported operational issues in 24/7 environment.
- Provides applications support services to employees with technical problems and information technology issues
- Provides timely resolution of issues, problems or escalation on behalf of customer to appropriate technical personnel.
- Provides case status updates to management and end-users.
- Supports and maintains effective relationships with users.
- Develops, documents, and implements standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines relating to IT support.
- Self-starter, fast learner and a team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Tech Support Executive must be willing to take up the most challenging IT issues of Employees and work towards excellence.
Education and Skills :
- BTech( CSC, IT & ECE) or BSC computers graduates.
- 0 – 2 years of experience in Application/Batch Monitoring/Call centre would be an added advantage.
- Good Communication Skills – Oral & written
- Good Understanding of Office 365 suite
- Basic understanding of ITIL Foundation concepts.
- Willingness to work 24/7 in shifts on rotational basis
- Must be a well-organized , a self-starter to learn quickly
- Ability to do multi-tasking and work in a TEAM
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to speak to users across the globe
How To Apply OSI System Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here