OSI Systems Off Campus Drive : OSI Systems Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Software Engineer Role for B.E / B.Tech / M.E /M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc Graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About OSI Systems :
OSI Systems Inc. is a diversified global developer, manufacturer and seller of security and inspection products, medical devices, and optoelectronic-based components, as well as a provider of engineering and manufacturing services. The company has more than 30 years of experience in electronics engineering and manufacturing and employs over 3,000 people through offices and production facilities located in more than a dozen countries. Our singular focus is to help security experts, clinical professionals and high-tech developers solve real-world problems and issues.
Job Description :
Software Engineer delivers the development and implementation of software for medical devices. Requires excellent technical knowledge, and applied skills in design and implementation techniques, and the testing/debugging of services and distributed system software. Adherence to schedule and quality processes/procedures is required. Additionally the ability to effectively work within a team of engineers and make significant contributions is critical.
Job Title : Associate Software Engineer
Job Type : Full Time
Work Location : Hyderabad
Experinence : Fresher – 3 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Associate Software Engineer requires Problem Solving, Analytical Skills, Analyzing Information, Software Development Fundamentals
- Learn software development process and medical device standards (IEC 62304 )
- Software Requirements, Programming Skills, Software Debugging,Software Documentation and Testing
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Complete assigned tasks on-time and in accordance with the appropriate process, including all QMS and regulatory requirements.
Education and Skills :
- B.E/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech in the fields of EEE/ECE/CSE or M.Sc Electronics or MCA or equivalent experience.
- C, C++ Programming languages, knowledge on Embedded devices.
- 0 to 3 years experience in Android mobile development or IOS Application development. Knowledge of Flutter is a plus.
- Demonstrate ability to deliver robust and reliable mission critical production software.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must for this position.
- Must be able to accomplish assigned design and implementation tasks with minimum supervision and work with others as required.
How To Apply OSI System Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expired in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Offical Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Offical Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Offical Instagram : Click Here