Trinity Life Sciences Off Campus Drive : Trinity Life Sciences Off Campus hiring fresher for Associate Consultant Role for Bachelor’s or Master’s degree / MBA graduates and any batch graduates are eligible. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
About Trinity Life Sciences :
Trinity Life Sciences is a trusted strategic commercialization partner, providing evidence-based solutions for the life sciences. With 25 years of experience, Trinity is committed to solving clients most challenging problems through exceptional levels of service, powerful tools and data-driven insights. Trinitys range of products and solutions includes industry-leading benchmarking solutions, powered by TGaS Advisors. With over 1,000 global employees, Trinity is headquartered just outside Boston, MA, with offices in New York, NY; Princeton, NJ; East Norriton, PA; San Francisco, CA; Toronto, Canada; London, England; Munich, Germany; and Gurgaon, India. Trinity has been named as one of Inc.s Best Workplaces of 2022. Trinity is an EEO organization.
Job Description :
We are looking for a talented, committed, and energetic individual to join our Commercial Analytics team as an Associate Consultant. The Associate Consultant is an integral member of project teams where they will work closely with internal project team members (analysts/associates and database developers). This individual is responsible for building tools, assisting senior staff on projects, and clearly presenting methodology and outputs to internal management. The Associate Consultant is also responsible for effectively communicating with every project team member including managers on all matters related to project assignments. In this position, the Associate is expected to multi-task across multiple projects and project types concurrently while maintaining a high degree of quality and accuracy.
Job Title : Associate Consultant
Job Type : Full Time
Location : Bangalore
Experinence : Fresher – 2 Years
Role and Responsibility :
- Build forecasting, field force planning, and other analytics tools
- Conduct & deliver data analytics to support key client decision
- Provide ongoing support to client for existing engagements and tools
- Work on creating best practices and modules to help standardize Trinity offerings
- Assist in creating and implementing quality control best practices
- Assist senior staff in providing on-site support to clients when applicable
- Work closely with other functions at Trinity including strategic advisory, market research, statistics, data solutions, etc.
- Help develop client-ready materials independently and clearly present findings
- Communicate with clients when applicable
- Maintain communication with senior staff to ensure that internal and external timelines are met
- Support strategic and operational initiatives as assigned
Education and Skills:
- BS, MS or MBA in scientific, quantitative, business, or other relevant fields
- 0-2 years of work experience in field force planning and forecasting, analytics or related area. Experience/familiarity with life sciences data and forecasting is preferred.
- Interest in Commercial Analytics space is a plus specifically including sales force sizing/structure/alignment, forecast model development, targeting optimization, incentive compensation design and administration. Excel proficiency is a must. Other technical skills are a plus including business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, QlikView), and programming languages (VBA, SQL, Python)
How To Apply Trinity Life Sciences Off Campus Drive ??
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Instant Job Updates and Alerts :
Join our Official Whatsapp Group : Click Here
Join our Official Telegram Channel : Click Here
Join our Official Instagram : Click Here